INTRODUCTION OF WORDPRESS
Introduction of WordPress – WordPress is an open source Content Management System(CMS) which is used to create and manage content on websites and blogs.
WordPress allows you to have full control over the files(content),design and display of the content.
You even don’t have to worry about the coding when you are using and publish it on the web by using WordPress.
It has become the most popular tool for blogging and for creating websites.
That is all about the introduction of WordPress.
WHAT IS CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS) ?
A content management system (CMS) is a software(creating, editing, organizing and publishing the content) which is used to make everything easy and manage digital content.
The beauty of a CMS is that you can do all the stuff like creating,editing,organizing and publishing content without knowing the technical things.
FEATURES OF WORDPRESS
- You can create a dynamic website without having a knowledge about programming.
- You can design websites easily in WordPress with Elementor.
- WordPress provides you plugins which acts like a an additional feature of WordPress.
- WordPress is SEO friendly.
- WordPress has various themes for personal, blogging,business,education,e-commerce and etc .
- It has social sharing features.
ADVANTAGES OF WORDPRESS
- Customization of themes is very easy and even a person without the knowledge of coding can do it quickly and easily.
- Media management in WordPress is easy to use.
- You can add different users and assign them roles and permissions.
- E-commerce themes are available easily and can you can within hours your own online store(WordPress have Woocommerce for W-commerce).
- Plugins enhance functionality of the website.
- WordPress sites are all device responsive like fir desktop,tablet and smartphones.
- It is cost effective.
- Best for blogging
TYPES OF CMS SOFTWARE